Monday, November 21, 2005

Anton's Motto...

Lack of masturbation leads to raping women.

When I accused Michael of molesting me, like I said earlier, I told different stories, because I wasn’t able to remember all the lines (lies) I was given to memorize. One story I told was that my grandmother told me that if men don’t masturbate, they might rape a woman…this is what I said “My grandmother told me that if a man doesn’t do it, he may rape a woman.” But in another story, much later, I said it was Michael who told me that…here are my exact words, “Mr. Jackson told me that if a man doesn’t do it, he may rape a woman.” Notice how I replaced “grandmother” with “Mr. Jackson”. I stuffed up big time, and Michael’s lawyer pointed this out at the trial when I testified against Michael. I felt real dumb, but I said they both told me…which is stupid, because nobody would give such ridiculous advice to a child, especially not two people who don’t know each other. It would had to have been a weird coincidence, but it wasn’t, and nobody bought it, which is why Michael was found Not Guilty, nobody bought any of my stories, it was obvious that I was lying. All those years of acting classes were a waste of time!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lampshade777 said...

Dont forget that Mr Jackson also 'allegedly' told you that if you dont masturbate you would rape a dog

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites