Wednesday, November 30, 2005

At The Grand Jury...

Before I testified against Michael at the trial, I testified at a grand jury. At the grand jury, which took place less than one year after my family and I conspired with Mad Dog Sneddon to imprison Michael, and one year before the actual trial, I was asked about the molestation, and I said the following...

"It kind of feels like we're remembering back to kindergarten. Like you don't know if it really happened or not."

I guess my mommy isn't the only one with mental problems in my family. And we Arvizo-Jacksons are so obviously fake, and such bad liars, I don't know how those dumb grand jurors believed us.

1 Comments:

Blogger pyt in nyc said...

Tell uncle Sneddie that he's the world's smartest person wit down syndrome.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites