Saturday, November 19, 2005

Breaking News...


Dear Fans,

Well, I have some special news our civil attorney Larry Feldman has helped us start our own business of hot hair balloons! I love Larry, he is so greedy! I want to be just like him. Stay tuned for my mother's full body wax cosmetic products coming soon to a store near you.



ps. The one in the picture is my lovely mother that photo was taken when she was arrested during what would become our 1st "sham case.." JC PENNY! OMG that photo brings me memories.

2 Comments:

Blogger TRUTHIS said...

Hey when will get to see her new mug shot Anton?

10:05 PM  
Blogger Anti-Jacko Crowd said...

She does look like a finger-snapping dork woman, I'll give you that.

But remember that fish like to take the bait DANGLED in front of them.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites