Monday, November 28, 2005

Crazy..Silly...

I was watching a tape of my mommy, Janet, where she was being interviewed by police officers. Gosh, she is crazy! I live with her, but it wasn't until I saw this tape that I realized how crazy she is....so overly-dramatic, and such a liar. That's the tape where she talked about the imaginary conspiracy, and told the police that Michael conspired to send us (the Arvizo-Jacksons) to Brazil, far away from hotels. My mommy's not very smart, she thought that Brazil is a deserted place in the middle of nowhere....she's so silly!!

Then, at the trial, my mommy added on to the imaginary conspiracy that Michael wanted to get rid of us in a hot air balloon. But, what's the point of him conspiring to send us to Brazil, if he had already planned to get rid of us in a hot air balloon? My mommy is so stupid!!

Everybody told Mad Dog Sneddon not to put her on the stand, but the fool put her on the stand. My mommy should sue Mad Dog Sneddon. Maybe I'll sue him, and buy some intelligence for my mommy. Does anyone know where I can find the Wizard of Oz?....He'll give my mommy some intelligence!!....Maybe!!

1 Comments:

Blogger pyt in nyc said...

awwwww... i feel sorry for you anton - wait- no i don't.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites