Sunday, November 27, 2005

Diane *my godmother* can't stop exaggerating...

Latest quote from Diane Dimond:


"Diane Dimond: Why in the world would any potential, possible victim come forward now.

You saw what happened to the latest accuser in court. He and his family were vilified. There is currently a Web site which has "outed" this boy - who had been hiding in a victims protection program under a new name. Suddenly all the kids he goes to school with know HE was the boy who accused Michael Jackson. The pressure never ends for anyone who has anything negative to say about Jackson. Even the original boy, who is now in his early 20's, prefers to stay anonymous for his own safety."



Dear godmother Diane,

I know you're worried about me, however, you have to understand I actually created a "my space" website and posted pictures of myself! All those pictures of me playing football, I actually POSTED THEM MYSELF. I want to let you know that if I am under protective custody, POSTING PICTURES OF ME on a public website with my middle name and my stepfather's last name wasn't a good idea at all! And as fans have told me, they've known for years where Jordan Chandler lived, who were his friends (whom he told very interesting things, things that would not make you happy Diane!) and what University in New York he went to. Has anything happened to Jordan? Nope! Because if the fans wanted to harm Jordan, they would've! Stop with the lame excuses. And guess what? Jordan Chandler used his real name in college! You're an idiot, Diane. Stop with the phantom danger you want to create for these phantom boys!








PS. GAVIN ARVIZO LOST HIS RIGHT TO PRIVACY when he made a "MY SPACE" website, a website he then DELETED after he was caught! It was too late, we have screen captures of his website.

5 Comments:

Blogger Truthis2 said...

You know the funny think about that is no one would have cared about Anton if someone had not lied about where he was

7:36 AM  
Blogger star said...

148 pounds and counting....:)

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scumbags

6:40 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

LMAO@star

you're a fat ass!

7:54 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

"you're fat, you're fat CHAMONE!
you know you're fat,you're fat you know it!"

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites