Sunday, November 20, 2005

I am so proud to announce...

I just *had* to make this update to tell you all the good and exciting news! My wonderful mother, Janet Jackson (as she INSISTS to be called) has just been rewarded with the Mother of the Year award! I am soo so proud of my mother. She deserves this more than ANYONE. She works so hard. She is honest, caring, warm, sane, and beautiful. This woman even goes the distance and waxes her body---oops, I mean legs...before it's Star's Feeding Time, so that he doesn't get any hairs in his food! *sniffle* This is a woman who has worked SO hard to make a living all of her life. She has earned every dollar that she has conned---I mean worked for. When I first became ill with cancer, she was nice enough to gather the money she had stolen I mean saved up, to ship me off in our Family Hot Air Balloon to go see my idol, MJ. Yeah, we had to use the Balloon because our passports seemed to be misplaced........but anyway, I am just soo proud to announce this news, and I am sure my mother will place the award on our mantle next to the clocks she confiscated from Neverland. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anton Jackson said...

I want to add my mother suffers from Munchausen Syndrome, so pity her!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites