Sunday, November 20, 2005

Lunatic MJ fans harrassing me!



A plead for privacy. My name is Anton Jackson (aka Gavin Arvizo the teenager who falsely accused Michael Jackson) The last two days have been a nightmare. I had to erase "my space website" the one I made with so much care, the one where you could see all of my pictures and friends. I did that myself. According to Diane Dimond who is a distant friend; my family and I are under protective custody, well, I guess I should've thought of that before making a website about me and posting pictures of me. However, I can't help it, I am an egomaniac. I simply wish the fans to stop harrassing me! One them said to me..."when the media stops harrassing Michael Jackson because of you, the fans will stop harrassing you..." and I said "The media will think you're lunatics for bothering me, they're on my side! And then they said..."The media already thinks we're lunatics, ask me if I care!"
I guess this will never end. Stay tuned...


UPDATE:

I browsed their websites and this is what one fan said...OMG THEY'RE SO CRAZY! I am afraid!

"Anton "I-let-Michael-Jackson-molest-me-again-and-again" Jackson and Daniel "I-watched-silently-as-Michael-Jackson-molested-my-brother-again-and-again" Jackson"

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

Goeffrey Moore has a blog
Doc Searls ran into Geoffrey Moore and learned that he's begun blogging. If you're familiar with Moore's writings, you know this is a big deal.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites