Saturday, November 26, 2005

My godfather and godmother expecting a child...

HOLA FANS!

How was your Dia de Gracias? Mine was superb! Anyway, today I got a phone call from my Godfather Tom Sneddon and my Godmother Diane Dimond, they told me some wonderful news! They're expecting a child. See, I wouldn't have made it in the scam without the help of two people more obsessed than I am with Michael Jackson: Diane and Tom, this is for you: Well, Tom and Diane, I am very computer savvy (even tho in court I lied and I said I didn't know how to use a computer...) I created a little digital picture of what Tom and Diane's baby would look like if she or she were here today. I am sooooooooooooooo looking foward to seeing this baby!






PS. What will be the name of the baby? I'll give you a hint it starts with "C AND IT ENDS WITH T" A four letter word... C __ __ T Sneddon...

1 Comments:

Blogger pyt in nyc said...

*throws up*

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites