Sunday, November 20, 2005

My godfather Larry Feldman...


I have great love and respect for Larry Feldman. Mr. Feldman (also happens to be the same civil lawyer who made another boy rich in 1993) was the 2nd civil attorney I ran to, once I realized (cooked up) the fact I was molested. The next words are words that came from Mr. Feldman's mouth during the trial, while he was crossed-examined by Michael Jackson's (no relation to me) defense attorney...

Q: Tom Mesereau
A: Larry Feldman


Q. Isn’t it true that a judgment of conviction in a criminal case for anything related to child molestation could be dispositive in a parallel civil suit alleged for the same facts?

A. As long as it’s a felony conviction, that’s right.

Q. In other words, if Mr. Jackson were convicted of felony child molestation in this case, either Gavin Arvizo or Star Arvizo could use that conviction to essentially win a civil case regarding similar alleged facts against Mr. Jackson?

A. That’s correct.

...

Q. And one of the reasons for that is that the burden of proof in a criminal case is proof beyond a reasonable doubt. The burden of proof in a civil case is preponderance of the evidence, and if you have proof beyond a reasonable doubt, you automatically have proof by a preponderance of the evidence, as you would need to have it in civil court, true?

A. That’s the theory.

Q. Well, that’s correct, right?

A. Yeah, that’s the theory behind it.

...

Q. Sir, did you tell a grand jury in Santa Barbara County that you had incurred tremendous costs of expenses during your lawsuit against Mr. Jackson in 1993?

A. I did. And it was true.


...

Q. In other words, if you could avoid the liability phase of a civil case, you wouldn’t save some time in legal fees?

A. Of course you would save some time, and you would save some money...


ps. Larry is on your right and on your left is my other godfather Tom Sneddon, more on him later...

9 Comments:

Blogger Get a life said...

Maybe he didn't want to put this man in jail because he loved him even though he was molested, so he would get justice, without hurting him

11:09 AM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

It's more simple, I wanted a settlement but Tom Sneddon ruined my plans!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

This was was never meant to be a criminal case, however, when even my godfather Larry Feldman didn't believe our story...lol what else could we do? And we got trapped in a criminal case. As I told several lunatic fans last night "reminder it was a criminal case not a civil one.." well, I am guessing my defenders are contradicting my own words. Now I suddendly loved my molester. Should I post my court transcripts? The way I looked at my molester...acting all angry. Those acting tips my mother gave me.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Sure said...

You such a weird ass person, do you live at your mom's house, you need to get a life
You think michael even gives a fuck your doing this

11:25 AM  
Blogger Sure said...

guess what buddy the only person who made money in this case was Michael Jackson

11:28 AM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

My mother Janet made money as well, that's why we went from "very poor" to alamitos, california. That nice house with that big door. I love my house! Maria I love you!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

Michael Jackson made millions of dollars out of his case! DUH, didn't you know being labelled a child molester is greatly profitable...LEAVE ME ALONE BAD FANS! Don't you have a life? I do! I had a life and I had to erase it last night...tho.


**ps. i'll miss my space website**

11:47 AM  
Blogger TRUTHIS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:20 PM  
Blogger TRUTHIS said...

Oh yeah sure go to Larry I don't know if Jordan Chandler was telling the truth or not I only cared about the case Feldman to tell the truth. He is so much better then the teacher who looked me in the eye and asked me if I was molested and I told him no. Sure go to Larry Feldman to tell the truth when DCFS wokers asked me if I was abused and I told them no. Why not go to Larry? Sure he told Larry King my Mother was a nut case but he is still the best person to go to. And for the record when we told Larry he did not call the cops.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites