Saturday, November 26, 2005

My mommy hallucinates...

My mommy once said that she saw Michael lick my head while we were on a private plane returning to Neverland. That’s the flight where my sister used a fake id to get alcohol. And the same flight where the flight attendant was watching me because I was acting like an idiot, and I threw food at Michael’s doctor. On the flight were: me, my brother, my sister, her friend, a little boy I later tried to molest, my mommy, Michael, Michael’s children, two nannies, Michael’s doctor, and the air hostess. Even though all these people were around me, and could clearly see me and Michael, and it was cramped, my crazy mommy insisted that she saw Michael lick my head, when nobody else did....although, she later made my brother say that he had seen Michael lick my head, too. But my mommy couldn’t get her story straight, as usual, so she first said that Michael did lick my head, and then she said that he didn’t lick my head, and then she said that he did lick my head, and then she even pretended she was a cat at the trial, to show how Michael licked my head. My mommy also said that she thought she was hallucinating....that is probably the only truthful thing she’s ever said, because she does hallucinate!!

1 Comments:

Blogger pyt in nyc said...

let me play you a sad song on the world's smallest violin..
"wa..wa..wa..."

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites