Saturday, November 19, 2005

To Kill a Mockingbird



Hola my friends!

Today I just finished reading this novel called To Kill a Mockingbird and I've been inspired my friends. I've been inspired. I was so taken by this wonderful piece of work that I researched on it. The author of that book wasn't able to write another book after To Kill a Mockingbird! WOW! Anyway, the story is about a black man who is falsely accused of raping a white woman, I of course seriously identified with the woman. The character of the woman who falsely accused the black man of rape was breath taking. I couldn't believe she could get away with such injustice, but then again, I almost did.

3 Comments:

Blogger dc¬≤ said...

Harper Lee has never granted an interview. Oprah Winfrey tried for the longest time to interview her, but she responded by saying that all that she had to say, she already said in the book.

The movie is also great. It starred the late Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch.

5:54 PM  
Blogger TRUTHIS said...

Gregory Peck he was a friend of a guy who kinds of reminds me of the guy accused in the book. Do you know who the guy is Anton?

6:23 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

Harper Lee is too good for Oprah.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites