Monday, November 28, 2005

What is fraud? God I need your forgiveness...




Not telling the people donating money for my medical bills that I was actually covered (FULL COVERAGE) by my real dad's health insurance...

Making a false police report...

Currently living OFF the state's victim funds even though I know very well I wasn't a victim...

Calling celebrities and telling them my fundraisers didn't make any money, so they could give me more money...

Accusing my father of abusing me and my mother even though I wasn't really...

Exaggerating my illness to get charities...



Can you forgive me god?

Sincerely,

Anton Jackson

1 Comments:

Blogger pyt in nyc said...

I forgive you my son... instead of sending you to sneddon's house i'll just send you to hell. it's a little better, don't you think?

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites