Sunday, November 20, 2005

You Stupid Fool...

I was listening to Michael’s music the other day, reminiscing, and thinking about everything I’ve missed out on since I falsely accused him of molesting me, and he was found Not Guilty, so I wrote a poem…it’s about that loser Tom from Santa Barbara…and my crazy mommy…and me.

Here goes…

Tom Sneddon, you stupid old fool
I won’t get rich now,
and it’s all because of you.
I told you, dummy
all we wanted was money,
but you went and charged the King of Pop
‘cause your ego’s so damn huge
and you promised you wouldn’t lose
and you thought that you were smart
but all you are is a dumb old fart
who we should’ve never listened to,
but my mommy went real crazy,
and because she’s fat and lazy,
and wants a hot air balloon,
she made me take the stand and lie
after she gave me all those lines to memorize,
and pretend that I’d been molested
but none of it was true.
I wish I could go back in time
I’d tell you where to go,
‘cause you’re so damn thick you make me sick,
and now I’ll never be rich,
and it’s all because of you,
Tom Sneddon, you stupid fool.

1 Comments:

Blogger scalesofjustice said...

All together now "Tom Sneddon is a colddd mannnnnn...Tom SNeddon is a collddd mannn'.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites