Sunday, December 25, 2005

Anton remember the sweet letters you wrote to Daddy Michael?

Just in case you do not remember, here is one of them:




“Dear Daddy Michael. How are you. I can’t wait to see you again and play with you at Neverland, because we are going to be best friends and you are my daddy forever. You are the finest grown-up in the world. I love you, Daddy Michael. And tell my little brother and little sister that I love and care about them. Thank you for everything, Daddy.

Thank you for being my Daddy Michael. Thank you for helping me be happy and beat cancer. Happy Daddy’s Day, and I love you more.

Love, your Doo-Doo Head, Gavin Arvizo.

And then there’s a heart and there’s print inside the heart that says, “I love my Daddy Michael forever”.


P.S.: Please give me your new phone numbers, because I miss talking to you. My phone number is 626-452-1693.


Charming letter from Gavin in a purple envelope addressed to “Daddy Michael, from your son Gavin”

Pathetic or what? Yes, that's how one gets closer to someone's cash, isn't it Anton?

8 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

Anton's letter is really creepy. No wonder MJ kicked that family out of Neverland.

4:59 AM  
Blogger KC said...

Do you have mr. piggy's letter to MJ, too?

5:01 AM  
Blogger Anti-Jacko Crowd said...

Speaking of creepy, get a load of this:

http://www.amuseyourself.com/celebrity-symmetry/michael-jackson-1-xxx.jpg

Good ol' Papier-Mâché Nose himself!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Anti-Jacko Crowd said...

http://www.inkcinct.com.au/Web/CARTOONS/2005-066C--Michael-Jackson.gif

LOL!

8:59 AM  
Blogger KC said...

Haha! Like I would go to a link a hater posts. And do you really think the jacko name-calling and jokes bother anybody here? I see you like searching the net for MJ - keep us posted on what you find, ok? :)

5:29 AM  
Anonymous The Anti Anti-Jacko Crowd said...

wow anti-jacko crowd, I see no comment on the blog entry from you?
no life much? such insolent behavior, tsk tsk.
you fail.

5:27 PM  
Blogger mjmisunderstood said...

Wow, talk about being scripted. The mother sure knows a thing a two about scripting letters.

All the letters they've written out reads "begging for your money".

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These haters cannot explain why Arvizo was so eager to get back to MJ, to talk to him on the phone, to call him daddy, to thank him for helping him beat cancer so instead just resort to juvenile insults

Those letters are creepy and it's obvious what the Arvizo's agenda was. They were targetting MK not the other way around. And when MJ was not interested in any contact with them Gavin started to whine that MJ abandoned their family. Not exactly the words of someone who was groomed, right?

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites