Sunday, December 18, 2005

The blog has hit a nerve




I have a challenge for all the haters, I'll publish my real name with phone number, address, photo, etc if you read every court document related to this case, each one of them like I have, and point out to me where it was proven that Gavin Arvizo and his family (do not forget their allegations were together and connected) were telling the truth. Where it was proven that they were telling the truth beyond a reasonable doubt. You can attack my grammar, you can attack the blog, but let's get down and dirty about the case. Let's talk about the case. That's what I want. Let's sit down and talk about EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID. Let's see how much attack power do you have, let's see your passion, I want to see it. You care about this poor cancer stricken boy and his poor family? Well, why don't you defend his position with factual events? Come on. Bring it on. I am defending my position, please when have I or any of the reporters of the blog lied about this family. So I've made up Janet is going to court for Welfare Fraud? So I've made up the family made the same EXACT allegations two times before they've accused Michael Jackson? I've made that up? Come on, if you're going to come here to talk, why don't you address the facts of the case? I am prepared to defend this blog and THE CONTENT OF THE BLOG. I am not lying on this blog.

THE BLOG IS OPEN FOR EVERYONE. COME ON LET'S CHAT ABOUT THE FACTS OF THE CASE. It's a challenge.

19 Comments:

Blogger pyt in nyc said...

BRAVO!!!BRAVO!!!those gavin ass-kissers can kiss your ass for a change. Can't wait, man ...
*awaiting total dissin' fight*

2:19 PM  
Blogger Anton's Evil Twin said...

Did Gavin attack the blog? Hehe. ;) Wouldn't be surprised, because it happened on the welfare fraud entry, which gotta be painful. :P

2:30 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

Come on! Where are you? Let's talk about the case.

2:32 PM  
Blogger invincible said...

If degenerate supporters are all like Louise Palanker, even if they read the court transcripts, they won't understand them. lol. However, yes, they should (try to) read those transcripts, and then (try to) read the grand jury transcripts, compare them, and note ALL the Arvizos' contradictions (LIES). That should keep their slow, jealous minds occupied for a few years.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Anton's Evil Twin said...

Oh yeah, thousands of pages. That's gonna take a while. :P

2:38 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

All they need is Michael Jackson to BELIEVE ANY ALLEGATION. It does not matter how ridiculous the allegations are, all they need to know is that MJ is the accused to believe it. Correct..lol am I wrong?

2:40 PM  
Blogger bestMJfan said...

The blog is open to all? Why did you delete comments then under your previous blog entry? You lie as much as your hero.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Anton's Evil Twin said...

Oh, Gavin, shut your mouth, you messed up enough already this year. LOL

2:42 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

I deleted the comments because you posted the information which you believe it belongs to me and it does not. However, the person's profile which I've used for years, may not want to be harrass by people like you. You can post the comments again if you want. You didn't say anything heartbreaking anyway, typical "I don't dare to read the court documents" commentary. Well, I've read my friend, both sides, the good, the bad and the ugly. Michael Jackson was falsely accused, I stand by that position.

2:45 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

bestmjfan i use my right of freedom of speech to say .....
YUO ARE A TWAT!!!!!!!!

2:49 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

nobody talking? interesting...

2:54 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

I am inviting this person to prove their position, and I will prove mine. If this person after reading every document about the case can DEBUNK EVERYTHING that has been said about this family on this blog, I will reveal my identity.

2:58 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

hey ReQ, fight the good fight.

2:59 PM  
Blogger LIARvizo said...

BestMJfan @ we lie as much as our hero who doesn't lie half as much as janet... what a confort I must say!!!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If everyone has followed the trial...deep in their hearts...
We should already know who you are...

I believe I know who you are

Over the peaceful moon....

8:22 AM  
Blogger losal23 said...

we simply don't want trash on this blog.

if people cannot speak intelligently or speak w/ an open mind, they should go elsewhere.

if we wanted to dumb down the material so the grifter supporters can read them, we'd be here all night.

it's not hard for wheezy to read what she's said. it's hard for her to admit to saying it w/o any strings attatched.

she was either mad, over exgaggerating, or didn't know she was being recorded.

how do u compete w/ that?

2:44 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

some people can't speak inllegently no matter how hard they try. haters are haters and are not expected to be very intelectual.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Haku said...

Hey guys if you ever read this I just want to say I appreciate your work so much. Your blog is so truthful and it has opened my eyes. I really hope you guys will continue it soon again and I'll be really excited about it. You guys are inspirational as I feel I should defend the truth just like you.

This blog rocks its the best hehe ^^

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites