Sunday, December 18, 2005

Court transcripts and my challenge...





Here is a link to the court transcripts. I've read each one of those and that's why this blog exist. As I said below one of my reporter's article: If you can debunk the information on this blog about this family, I will reveal my identity.

http://www.mjj2005.com/babyrubba/courttranscripts.zip



PS. COPY AND PASTE THE URL and you will be able to open the transcripts. All transcripts are there. I am looking foward to a debate about the transcripts. I am ready to defend my position on this blog. And my position after reading the transcripts is that The Arvizos falsely accused Michael Jackson of a crime in order to get a quick settlement, however, that didn't happen. This case was never meant to go to criminal court, this case was meant to be settled, right Janet?

5 Comments:

Blogger losal23 said...

y bother? no one ever backs up the shit they talk.

empty threats. i call onto the fbi to stop this blog...but before they do so, ushould look into ellie cook fraternizing (IN PUBLIC W/ A PAPER TRAIL) w/ adrian mc manus...u know, the witness who said she saw a child beingmolested yet did nothing but sue to get her job back...

b/c we all know working for a pedo is fun stuff....give me a break!

6:06 PM  
Blogger LIARvizo said...

Let me make a long story short... read the April 13th transcript that pretty much sums it all up!

Januts pooooowaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! hahahahahahaha

7:11 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

anyone who reads the transcripts should know the facts. all of us that have read them know that janut's fll of ish. if you read them and still think janut's credible... you might wanna check into a mental institute.

12:27 PM  
Blogger losal23 said...

^^^ diane diamond, that suggestion was for u!

ha ha dumb dumb diddy diamond and her bag of lies. prolly y ctv lost so many viewers...people just simply cannont understand y, if she's been saying for four months that mike was in deep doo doo, michael got acquitted....

ahhhh, to bad they're not all like guthrie and flores!

2:47 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

lol diane needs a few weeks in the loony bin... or a few years...

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites