Thursday, December 01, 2005

I almost killed a mockingbird...


My name is Gavin Arvizo, I go to Alamitos High School, I play on the football team. I use my middle name and my stepfather's name in an attempt to hide my real identity. However, I am a dumb ass much like my Godmother Diane (spinderella) Dimond (her book is doing great! a whole 1880 copies sold!), so I decided to create a website with pictures of myself. And of course those crazy mean Michael Jackson fans got a hold of them and the rest is history. BTW, Michael Jackson is that guy I falsely accused of molesting me. Anyway. Stay tuned for more....



Anton Jackson------I almost killed a mockingbird...


ps. i loveeeeeeeeeeeee my last name!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet you wish you were in this poor boy's place. You know what i mean you creep.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLGASM!!!!! this kid just got fucking OWNEDIZZLED like a bitch ROFL!!! man what an idiot... making a myspace and posting his picture on it.... telling certain loose mouthed fucktarded friends where he was going ect ect ect

6:41 PM  
Blogger Truthis said...

Poor boy? Yeah sure let his Mom go after you and you will find out what that boy is all about

7:39 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

I def. wish to be a pathological liar who lies to get ahead in life...sure, I dream of it every day...lol You know what's creepy? Falsely accusing an innocent man, now that's creepy.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites