Thursday, December 22, 2005

In defense of Louise Palanker...

Palanker loves these boys so much she didn't even bother to help them when Janet called her for help, while she was kidnapped by the boogie man. I think Palanker figured Janet was once again lying her ass off, or simply forgot to take her medication. As Palanker put it the Arvizos can be as wacky as they want to be.


A fan is now going to the campus pretending to be the CIA? LMAO. It's this one of your bad jokes Louise?

This blog was not made to help or hurt Michael Jackson. I don't give a crap if you hate Michael Jackson, the facts are still the same my friend, the case was a sham. If I read the case and it was you Louise Palanker falsely accused of a crime, I would've done the same thing, same blog! This is about an injustice and I am expressing my disgust on it. I do not care if Michael Jackson was found not guilty; he should've never been falsely accused in the 1st place. I don't care if the press is negative about Mr. Jackson, were they ever nice or fair? LOL This blog is not about Michael Jackson, this blog is about a family who has falsely accused three entities of the same crimes. I feel as sorry for the Arvizos as you feel sorry for Michael Jackson.

6 Comments:

Blogger pyt in nyc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:53 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

right, this is a stand for justice.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

They can invade the blog with insults, it does not change the facts. lol

4:55 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

exactly. facts are the truth, we don't base our thoughts on opinions. is it possible to change what is true?

5:17 PM  
Blogger invincible said...

Sneezy W(h)eezy is as fake as Janet-Ventura-Arvizo-Jackson's JCPenney funded breasts.

6:43 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

^^^^^^^^^^^
ha ha!!!!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites