Thursday, December 01, 2005

A joke is worth $20,000



Hola fans!

**sighs** It's been a hard month as I've been outed by those mean histerical Michael Jackson fans! I hate them! Well, today I want to talk about a very close friend of our family, I won't bother naming her. My favorite author does not name his characters, when asked why? He said because they have no personality. What do they have though? $20,000 dollars for my family to enjoy. If the "victim" funds run dry, I can always turn to that sucker. I just hate people who like to waste the word 'hero' Ghandi was a hero, Martin Luther King was a hero, Che was a hero, and Mandela was a hero. I hope you've learned the definition of hero.



PS. ZONEN **I am shaking in fear** BTW, your closing statements were like reading the National Enquirer during the last 10 years.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey now, First Responders, Search and rescue teams, firefighters, cops, EMTs, nurses, ER doctors, and Soldiers are all heroes too!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hows that kids reputation at school now lol does he have any friends since "he" sent messages to all his myspace friends on his friends list telling them of his homosexuality? btw ROFLGASM+ OWNEDIZZLED @ "I can't go out with you because, I'm gay" to all the girls. god id pay to see how hes dealing with all this he had some pundit on the john and ken show today thats how i found ya guys lol and frankly, if he was stupid enough to leave a trail and make a myspace then hes had it coming

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Peter said...

hey i just ruined ur rep anton. i went onto myspace and i told a guy on the football team who anton jackson really was. he didnt believe me so i gave him the link to this website. i wonder if he believes me now.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a-holes! attacking a kid - yeah, sounds right. Just like your hero!!!!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

A teenager that lies and ruins lives...for I care he can rot in hell along with his followers who call him "hero..." It seems like you do not know the definition of hero if you think Michael Jackson is "our" hero.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Truthis said...

Oh no they are going to tell big bad Zonen what shall we do? Run hide run hide screw him and anyone who comes here with leave the poor kid alone crap

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites