Thursday, December 15, 2005

My best friend has a stalker, too!

I just read the news. It was difficult, I'm not a fast reader. I'm actually a very slow reader. I get F's for that all the time, too. Did I tell I'm a loser already? Oh well. But when I finally managed to read some of the lines of this article I understood that my best friend has a stalker. Poor Nancy Grace. This world is just not fair. I feared it could be one of these Michael Jackson fans that stalk me all the time, but no, it's a total stranger, not even one of those freaks. Unbelievable. Are there any sane people in this world anymore - apart from Mom and myself, and my brother, and Nancy and Diane Dimond and all my friends - like uncle Tom Sneddon, my bestest friend Ron Zonen? *waves at Ron* I hope Nancy is alright. I worry about her. Poor girl. She always looked so crazy on TV lately, probably the stalker just scared her.

3 Comments:

Blogger invincible said...

You see what watching Nancy Grace and Diane Dimond does to people, they end up in a mental institution, totally crazy.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

The stalker wants to date her? He is out of his fucking mind. lol

5:46 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

don't make fun of me for wanting to date a man!

-the stalker

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites