Friday, December 02, 2005

My God and I thought they were stupid...



"Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise."
----Sigmund Freud----

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

--GHANDI--

When I falsely accused Michael Jackson of molesting me, kidnapping me, giving me alcohol and falsely imprisoning me, I never expected his fans to be intelligent at all. I thought they were mindless morons who listened to Billie Jean all day and wear stupid fedoras. However, that thought has changed. It has changed, I am surprised that they’re not that stupid and that they know my sham case better than I know it. I am trapped in a box right now, I don’t know how to fight it. These people quote intellectuals like Harper Lee, Orwell, Freud, Malcolm X, Che, Ghandi, Dewey and Fiere! Who are these people? I don’t know, but they do? Michael Jackson fans are not supposed to be intelligent, they’re supposed to be stupid, blinded and fat! This stupid website shouldn’t make me angry, because they’re stupid according to some? But it is making me angry. Why? Because behind the satire is the truth. The truth comes in many forms and it came to me on a blog.

"As you grow older, you'll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don't you forget it - whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, that white man is trash."
----Harper Lee---

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."
--------Malcolm X--------

"Happiness can exist only in acceptance."
----George Orwell---


"Honesty is for the most part less profitable than dishonesty."
--Plato--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites