Monday, December 05, 2005

my reasons




many asked my reasons for helping to do this blog. it's not to hurt or to threaten, it's all about letting those know the truth about gavin aka anton.if ur sure of the truth, y hide it?

like his mother said.....or tried to say....mike was a father to them. y be greedy and try to bite the hand that feeds u?


18 Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: And you said, “In being

19 what I endured in 17 years, I would be the most

20 sensitive to any little thing. And Michael has

21 never, absolutely never, made me feel in any way,

22 form, shape or matter that anything was anything

23 different other than Gavin as a son to Michael, Star

24 as a son to Michael, Davellin as a daughter to

25 Michael, and Michael father, like a father to all

26 three of them.”

27 Do you remember saying that?

28 MR. ZONEN: What page are we on? 6576



1 MR. MESEREAU:12.

2 MR. ZONEN: Thank you.
3 Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: Do you remember saying

4 those words?

5 A. Yes, and now I realize how stupid I was.

6 MR. MESEREAU: Move to strike.

(court transcripts)



LET'S SHED MORE LIGHT ON MOMMY'S LIES


8 Q. Did you ever at any time ask your sons9 during that first trip to Neverland where they had

10 spent the night?

11 A. No. No, I didn’t. But I’ve learned things
12 now --

13 MR. ZONEN: Objection; nonresponsive.

14 THE COURT: Sustained


HOW ABOUT THE TIME SHE CLAIMED WE WERE KIDNAPPED YET CALLED WHEEZY INSTEAD....AND YET, MESEREAU IS THE LIAR, RIGHT?

25 Q. Do you remember going shopping while you

26 were staying at the Calabasas Inn?

27 A. Yes.

28 Q. And tell the jury where you went shopping. 6677


1 A. I think it was -- I think it was an outlet

2 store, and also a Robinson’s-May. And this is

3 what -- with their positive PR film crew following

4 us.

5 MR. ZONEN: Objection; nonresponsive

.6 THE COURT: Sustained as to the last

7 sentence

.8 Q. BY MR. MESEREAU: While you were shopping,

9 you didn’t ever complain to anyone you were being

10 held against your will, true?

11 A. Incorrect. I called Wheezy.

12 Q. Did you call the police?

13 A. No

.14 Q. If you could call Wheezy, why couldn’t you

15 call the police?

16 A. Because I couldn’t. I was hoping she would.

17 Q. Which phone did you use to call Wheezy?

18 A. I don’t remember.

19 Q. Was it a cell phone?

20 A. I had no cell phone at that time.

21 Q. Was it a phone in the hotel?

22 A. I don’t think so.

23 Q. Was it a phone at the shopping center?

24 A. I don’t remember.

25 Q. You didn’t dial 9-1-1, did you?

26 A. That’s correct. But I have now

.27 Q. After meeting with two attorneys, correct?

28 A. He’s incorrect. 6648

(court transcripts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites