Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tickle me Francia...

Wa, wa, wa, Michael Jackson tickled me, and I needed 5 years of therapy. Wa, wa, wa.

I, Jason Francia, like Anton-Gavin, am a liar. My mother, Blanca Francia (who used to work for Michael, and stole from Michael), is extremely greedy, and wanted money, so, she falsely accused Michael of molesting me. Like Anton-Gavin’s mommy, my mother went to civil (money) lawyer Larry Feldman (after she sold fake stories about Michael to tabloids). I told Larry Feldman, Mad Dog Sneddon, and, eventually, the cops, that I hadn’t been molested by Michael, but they didn’t want to hear that, so I was forced to come up with that bullshit of a lie, that I was tickled inappropriately by Michael. At Michael’s trial, I couldn't get my story straight, and Michael’s lawyer, Mr. Mesereau, made me look like a complete idiot; which is precisely what I am.

You know what? I don’t even know what I do....whether I’m a pastor, or I sell car parts, or I’m just a bum. I’ll have to ask Mad Dog, he’s the genius.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anton Jackson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

Who would want to tickle his ugly ass anyway?

9:16 AM  
Blogger KC said...

Chandler must be proud to have inspired 2 liars. Of course, that includes you, Anton =)

But 5-year therapy talking about a non-existent incident? That must have been torture for Tickle-me-liar. Well he must work hard for his and his mama's money, I guess.

Hey Anton, did Sneddon also accompany you in your sessions like he did with Francia?

4:09 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

wow... i've been tickled too. maybe i should sue my dad.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites