Tuesday, December 13, 2005

To Diane...

Hey Diane,

I’ve got a story for you!

There’s this family I know of, the Arvizo-Jacksons....mom Janet, and her children, Anton (aka Gavin), Daniel (aka Star), and Davellin. This family latches on to complete strangers so that they can use them, con them, and falsely accuse them. I think there’s something mentally wrong with them. They want to know if they can stay with you for a while; they’re having trouble finding people to con since they were outed as con-artists. They also want you to get them on the Jerry Springer show; they just know they’ll feel right at home on that show. Janet thought you might be able to hook her up with Jerry Springer. She’d like to one day falsely accuse him of something, maybe molestation, because she would love to get her hands on his money.

Let me know ASAP.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anton's Evil Twin said...

Aww, cum on, leave Diane Dimond alone. She's already busy enough crapping her own false rumors.

4:49 AM  
Blogger holly said...

I've got a BS detector so I can smell when Diane is around :)
The woman is vile.

7:04 AM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

diane seems to talk out of her ass just like my douchbag uncle sneddie

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites