Thursday, December 08, 2005

We love to falsely accuse...

So far,

I, Anton Jackson (aka Gavin Arvizo), have falsely accused Michael Jackson, my mommy, my daddy, and JC Penney and Tower Records guards of sexual and/or physical abuse, and I falsely accused Michael Jackson and his friends and employees of kidnapping me and my family, and I didn’t tell the truth when my real daddy falsely accused comedian George Lopez of stealing $300 from my wallet; I have told a lot of other lies, too.

My brother, Daniel (aka Star), has falsely accused Michael Jackson, my real daddy, and JC Penney and Tower Records guards of sexual and/or physical abuse, and he falsely accused Michael Jackson and his friends and employees of kidnapping us; he has told a lot of other lies, too.

My sister, Davellin, has falsely accused my real daddy of sexual and physical abuse (she later admitted that she lied, but, later again, changed her story and falsely accused my real daddy of abuse), and she falsely accused Michael Jackson and his friends and employees of kidnapping us; (she also lied about being lonely at Neverland, because everyone knows that she was busy getting it on with her boyfriend in the guesthouses at Neverland) she, also, has told a lot of other lies.

My mommy, Janet-Arvizo-Ventura-Jackson, has falsely accused my real daddy and JC Penney and Tower Records guards of sexual and physical abuse, and she falsely accused Michael Jackson and his friends and employees of kidnapping us. (she also falsely accused Michael Jackson of spying on her through a telescope....who would want to spy on her fat ass? Ewww! My mommy is crazy!!) My mommy has told the most lies.

WE LIE AND FALSELY ACCUSE FOR MONEY!! (Except when we falsely accused my real daddy, which we did 'cause mommy wanted us to, 'cause she was screwing around with other losers.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites