Monday, December 26, 2005

What did Anton and Daniel get for Christmas?




I mean we know they're sweet and honest people and their parents would NEVER do anything such as coaching them for financial or material gain right? Especially during Xmas...

And since the Arvizos are poor and only get LOVE as Xmas presents I suggest we collect funds to buy them gifts!!

Q= Tom Mesereau
A=Louise Palanker aka Mommy Dearest also known as the Savior



12 A. Well, that they would stretch the truth as
13 it -- you know, when it came to presents or what
14 they had received; that they would say, “We got
15 love.” “What did you get for Christmas.” “We got
16 love.” That sounds coached to me.
17 Q. But you thought the children were also being
18 coached by the parents to, in effect, plead poverty.
19 A. No, just that they hadn’t received a
20 Christmas gift.
21 Q. Hadn’t received Christmas presents when you
22 knew they had.
23 A. Yeah. Yes.
24 Q. Okay.
25 A. Gavin told me, when I got to the hospital,
26 that Michael had given him a Play Station 2. A Play
27 Station 2.
28 Q. What else did you learn Michael Jackson had 3087



1 given Gavin at the hospital.
2 A. That was -- that was the day that Star, on
3 the phone, had said they “just got love.” And when
4 I got to the hospital, Gavin told me the truth.
5 Q. And when was this.
6 A. Christmas of 2000.

Q. Okay. In that interview on January 7th,
4 2005, with the Santa Barbara sheriffs, do you
5 remember being asked if Janet had ever personally
6 approached you or asked you for money.
7 A. I told them she hadn’t.
8 Q. No, you have to answer my question, please.
9 A. Okay.
10 Q. Do you remember being asked that question.
11 A. Yes, I do.
12 Q. Do you remember responding, “It was always
13 David or it was the children being coached to ask me
14 for a laptop”.
15 A. I felt that Gavin had been coached to ask me
16 for a laptop.
17 Q. Did Gavin ask you for the laptop.
18 A. He would go like this (indicating), because
19 I had promised him one, so he was reminding me.
20 Q. So you were asked by the officer, “What do
21 you mean by coached.” Do you remember that.
22 A. Yes.
23 Q. And you said, “being coached to tell me that
24 they hadn’t gotten any Christmas presents
25 (inaudible)”.
26 A. Star had told me that, yes.
27 Q. Did you believe Star when he told you they
28 hadn’t gotten any Christmas presents. 3067



1 A. I didn’t, really. I wasn’t sure. A lot of
2 people were giving them gifts at that time.
3 Q. Did you think Star was being coached.
4 A. I did.
5 Q. Okay. And how do you know a lot of people
6 were giving them gifts around the same time that
7 Star said, “We don’t have any Christmas presents”.
8 A. I don’t know. I just know that people
9 visited them, comedians visited them, and it was
10 Christmastime, so I felt that he -- they probably
11 would have gotten something.
12 Q. Okay. And in discussing Gavin asking for a
13 laptop, you told the sheriffs, “But he’s right next
14 to David asking for things. The father should say,
15 ‘Honey, don’t ask for anything. She’s being very
16 generous.’” Do you remember saying that.
17 A. Yes, I do.
18 Q. What did you mean by that.
19 A. I had just given David a second check for
20 $10,000 within a three-week period of time, and I
21 felt that David should have told Gavin, “We’ll get
22 you the laptop, Honey. It’s taken care of.”
23 Q. And this is when you thought Gavin was being
24 coached to ask you for the laptop.
25 A. Because David was right there and he didn’t
26 stop him.
27 Q. But you don’t know if his mother coached him
28 at all, do you.


Please send donations to Louise Palanker's fund for Coached children: www.the-louise-plonker-fund-for-coa...n.com/xmas.html

9 Comments:

Blogger HIStory94 said...

They got a fool year round! A fool that's still being used though it's clear as day they are liars and con artist!

12:34 PM  
Blogger extreme global adventure said...

THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE YOUR BLOG..

Please forgive me for contacting you like this. I am just one British twentysomething who has come up with an idea that has attracted support and interest from Richard Branson, three television companies and a book company and I was wondering of you would like to spend £10 or $17 dollars in order to get your blog to the Globe.

The idea is simple: "One British twentysomething, twelve global locations, twelve extreme lifestyles" I will be living twelve very different lifestyles - with a millionaire, with one of the poorest communities in the world, with a family in the hottest weather on earth, a community in the coldest location on earth, in a monastry in Beijing and many many more. I will actually living these lifestyles, recording it for a television programme and it will go out live on a blog and podcast which will be seen by many as I have planned many interviews on television programmes, radio stations and for magazines across the Globe'

In order to cover the cost of this trip and website expenses etc I am seeking support from the blogging community. For the minor cost of £10 I will promote your blog on the day that you chose to sponsor, with a strap lilne of your choice and a link to your site, ensuring that the site that you are developing can be seen by many many people - all for only £10.

For further information please check out www.extremeglobaladventure.com. The following page may be of benefit to you:
http://www.extremeglobaladventure.com/Group/Group.aspx?id=25694

To purchase your limited sponsorship straight away please pay through paypal on: http://www.extremeglobaladventure.com/Shop/Default.aspx?section_id=850

For any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on mark@extremeglobaladventure.com

All sponsorship will be added by the 15th January when, at the rate that the sponsorship places are going - there will be no spaces left. The pre-adventure and media exposire starts February in Australia.

p.s. by bringing people from across the globe to your site you will also see your google ads profits increase ten times over - should you be clever enough to have google ads! If you havent this would be a great way to make money well and above the initial outlay!

P.S.S. It would be great if you could link to the Extreme Global Adventure blog on www.egablog.com

12:39 PM  
Blogger losal23 said...

^^ damn! lol

1:15 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

wow, man

1:59 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

This blog is not to sell anything but the truth.

9:01 PM  
Blogger losal23 said...

and that's free!

9:38 AM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

^^^^
BOOH-YAH!!

6:54 PM  
Blogger invincible said...

For Christmas, Anton received a book on masturbation, and Daniel received a Carmen Electra aerobics dvd.

4:09 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

ROFL, invincible.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites