Thursday, January 05, 2006

I Saw Him Licking And Licking His Head.....


So, me and my eternally molested and kidnapped family have just been ‘kidnapped’… again, and flown to Miami for a press conference that never happened and were all bungled into a room with ‘Daddy Michael’ and told not to watch the bad tv show. We were there for two nights and then flown back to LA.. On the airplane back I’m sitting there looking out the window of the plane with my back to ‘Daddy Michael’ and ‘Anton‘, I gets up to go and look about only to be shocked at what I saw!!

I see none other than ‘Daddy Michael’ licking and preening my son, Anton’s, head like a cat. A big white tongue like a cheap nylon stair carpet, licking and licking and licking his head. But what did I do about it??

Come on guess!?

That’s right I did NOTHING at all, not a thing, I watched and then returned to my seat and swore silently to myself, the mother of this poor licked child, to never tell a soul.
But soon down-wind came the smell of the Greenback, and before you know it - I was singing like a canary.

This is what I told the jury about this event in my own convoluted way.

(Quotes taken from Court Transcripts titled ‘028_04-13-2005 - Jay Jackson, Janet Arvizo Jackson [PD28]’)

(Page 6077 Testimony Of Janet Arvizo)

Q: Now, at sometime while you were on that plane, did you see an event that caused you concern?
A: Yes
Q: What did you see?
A: Um, Okay. (To the jury) Please don’t judge me!.
Q: If you could, just answer the question.
Tell the Jury what you saw
A: (To the jury) Please don’t judge me.
At the time I was -- I hadn’t slept for so long. When everybody had fallen asleep -- and it
was hours into the flight. I hadn’t gotten up, and so -- and I figured it was my chance to look and see what had -- what was going on back there.


(Page 6078 Testimony Continued)

A: So I got up, and that’s when I saw Michael licking Gavin’s head.
I thought it was me. I thought I was seeing things. I thought it was me.
When we got off the airplane and I asked “Are you ok?” He said “I’m fine” and that was it.
Q: Do you know if Gavin was awake or asleep at this time?
A: He was asleep at the time.
Q: How could you tell?
A: Because his head was on his chest.
Q: Okay. Where was Mr Jackson’s arms at that time
A: Like this.
Q: He had an arm around Gavin?
A: Yes
Q: Now I want you to describe what it was you saw. You said you saw him lick him. What part of his head?
A: Like this, over and over.
Q: All right. What part of his head was it?
A: Right here.
Q: Actually his hair?
A: Yes
Q: And do you mean the side of his head?
A: Yes


(Page 6079 Testimony Continued)

Q: Okay. And you said “over and over”. How many times did you see that.
A: It was just over and over.
Q: All right. Are we talking about a few second’s worth or a few minutes worth? What?
A: I couldn’t tell you.
Q: All right. Did you say anything to anybody --
A: No
Q: -- At this time?
A: I looked around to see if anybody was awake, to see if anybody was seeing what I was seeing. And everybody was asleep, that I could see. Like I took a look at Patty and Grace, and I took a look at Farshshian, they were asleep.
Q: Did you say anything to anybody at that time?
A: No
Q: Did you ever say --
A: I was never going to tell nobody.
Q: Did you say anything to anybody at any time about that event?
A: No.
Q: Who was the first person you discussed that with?
A: I didn’t discuss it with anybody until like way, way after, Neverland --
Q: Okay


(Page 6080 Testimony Continued)

A: When Star told me he had seen.
Q: Okay
A: And then there was like -- everything went, like backwards.

~ End transcript quotes ~

So I see my baby‘s greazy lice raddled head being rasped, by a man, not just any man, but Michael Jackson. The same Michael Jackson who is allegedly scared to death of germs to the point where he allegedly bathed in mineral water and sat in hotel rooms with an Oxygen mask on breathing oxygen straight from a can.

Think for a minute, teenagers are not exactly the cleanest kids in the world and this man who is scared of germs is preening and grooming my child’s head like a little kitty cat?????

I thought it was like, totally crazy, and I didn’t do anything and didn’t plan on telling anyone! What kind of mother am I? I must be crazy, I must really have been seeing things, I could have woken up at least three or four people on the plane that could have stopped this licking of my son’s hair but I didn’t bother cos I thought I was seeing things. I thought it was me. No way would any normal mother in that situation would just watch would they? No, they would stop the head licking situation so fast. Instead I watched and thought I was crazy.

Actually I really am crazy, I was seeing things, because it NEVER HAPPENED.

DON’T JUDGE ME!!!

Thanks to TSCM and GILESMIC for providing me with the official court transcripts! :D

16 Comments:

Blogger Janet Ventura Arvizo Jackson said...

Dont judge me

9:17 AM  
Blogger LIARvizo said...

No I can't believe you didn't mention the funniest part!!!!!

Get this...

Janet didn't believe what she had seen was real until they were interviewed by the SB county Sheriffs!!

Indeed, Star DID witness the same scene as his mother but didn't have any idea she too was standing there watching the very same scene at the very same moment!

That makes plenty of sense because I guess Star didn't hear his skinny ass mother get up and get closer in the tiny plane while everyone else was asleep (but the flight attendant who stood there during the whole flight keeping an eye on Mr Jackson at all time and never saw the licking taking place) so how could he ever know she was standing there!!!

So that's when Star and Janet both told the Police about that one incident that they both realised they both are witnessed it!!! What a coincidence cuz none of them ever discussed it with anyone!

9:32 AM  
Blogger gilesmic said...

I think it is also important to note that the testimony on March 30th of flight attendant Cynthia Ann Bell. She was asked if anyone was sleeping on the flight and she said that only the medical doctor (the one "Anton" flung mashed potatoes at while he was asleep) and the youngest child (Michael's daughter Paris) slept on the flight which would contradict Janet's testimony that said the everyone was asleep.

Q: Prosecuter Auchincloss
A: Cynthia Ann Bell, flight attendant

Q. And did you happen to notice whether other people* slept on that flight, dozed or napped, anything of that nature?

A. The medical doctor that was on board did sleep. The child, the youngest child, slept on that flight for --

Q. Mr. Jackson’s youngest child?

A. That is correct.

*note: "other people" refers to questioning a few minutes prior when it was established the Mr. Jackson did not sleep on the flight.

It should also be noted that it would be very unusual for a flight attendant to sleep on the plane (especially on a flight tha left Miami at 3pm and arrived in California around 8 pm, obviously not an overnight flight). So, if the flight attendant was not sleeping she would have seen this alleged head licking, as she testified that she had a good view of the cabin the entire flight.

11:05 AM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

i won't judge her.*laughs on the inside*

12:56 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

Janet Arvizo's brain:
1% evil
99% hot gas

1:06 PM  
Blogger Janet Ventura Arvizo Jackson said...

Janet Arvizo's brain:
1% evil
99% hot gas
-----------------------
Dont you mean

0.5% Evil
0.5% Hot gas
49.5% Dollar Signs
49.5% Stupidity

2:58 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:26 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

^^^^^^^
okay, but mostly hot gas.

3:28 PM  
Blogger losal23 said...

actually, the youngest child was referring to blanket, i think.

all three kids were there, mike's two young cousins (eli and lee), the nanny, the dr., and some others.....

only two were sleeping and anton was terrorizing everyone on the flight.

3:34 PM  
Blogger LIARvizo said...

all three kids were there, mike's two young cousins (eli and lee), the nanny, the dr., and some others.....
**************

No Eli and Lee weren't there... instead Aldo aka Baby Rubba and MArie Nicole were!

6:08 PM  
Blogger rednecksneddon said...

I thought June Chandler and Blanca Francia took the cake on insane bitches but JaNUT is the Queen all by her "don't judge me" lonesome self.

7:20 PM  
Blogger gilesmic said...

actually, the youngest child was referring to blanket, i think.
***************

Nope, I read the testimony and she said only Prince and Paris were on the flight. She said Blanket was not there yet.

9:18 PM  
Blogger losal23 said...

lee WAS there b/c he was supposed to testify at the trial. we saw him dressed up but they decided they didn'tneed him or grace to testify since the flight attendants helped them w/ those parts of janut's lies

4:46 PM  
Blogger Unbreakable J said...

Nope, I read the testimony and she said only Prince and Paris were on the flight. She said Blanket was not there yet.

---------------------

are you sure? cuz I read her testimony a long time ago and I think she said that all 3 kids were on the flight. and the flight was suposed to have been in feb 2003 (when LWMJ aired) so Blanket was already born and should've been around 10-12 months old.

5:18 PM  
Blogger gilesmic said...

I read through the testimony again and I can't find any mention of Blanket, she always takes about Mr. Jackson's children as "Prince and Paris". The only time she mentions the third child is here:

Q. And Mr. Jackson’s children were well behaved, as far as you’re concerned?

A. Lovely.

Q. Had you flown with them before?

A. Yes. The third child wasn’t there yet. But, yes, Paris and Prince, I’d flown with them once
before.

Q. And did you see Paris and Prince spend time with Mr. Jackson on this flight?

A. Very much so.


I'm a little confused by what she said, either that Blanket was not on this flight because he wasn't there yet, or that he wasn't on past flights.

(testimony from cross examination on March 30th, page 4215)

5:55 PM  
Blogger losal23 said...

maybe there yet means he wasn'tborn at the time

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites