Sunday, January 01, 2006

Praying for a molestation





Anton Jackson in his high school Alamitos High living a lie...


Sometimes I wonder if my Godmother Diane Dimond, Tom Sneddon, Stacy Brown, Bill O'Reilly, Nancy Grace, Gloria Allred all kneel down at night and pray for children to be molested just so they could have something to talk about? Sometimes I wonder if they wished I was really molested, just so they could be right. Sometimes I wonder what would they do if Jordan Chandler came out now and said he was never molested, what would they do? Would they be devastated? Would they rather see me as a molestation victim or someone who simply could not get out of this lie? Do they wished I was molested? Wouldn't they be happier if I wasn't? Why wouldn't they wish I was lying? It seems like they wanted me to be a victim. Would they be happy if they heard that Jordan Chandler told many people who were ready to testify that he wasn't molested? Would they be happy to hear Jordan Chandler had all of Michael Jackson's CDS in his apartment in NY while he was attending NYU. I wonder if they would be happy if he came out and said "It never happened..." as he has already told some, what if he finally finds the guts to actually SAY IT TO THE WORLD. How would Diane *spinderella* Dimond, Stacy *he is gay* Brown, Nancy Disgrace, Tom *mad dog* Sneddon, Bill O'Racist, and Gloria Allwrong react? Because Jordan Chandler is the big domino, if he falls, we all do. However, Jordan Chandler's domino fell in private, some of us know the truth.


Anton Jackson...AKA Gavin Arvizo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankly I hope every one of those morons get molested.
But seriously, who would want to molest those fat-asses? each other?

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites