Friday, January 06, 2006

What to do when someone licks the head of your child...



What do you do when someone licks the head of your child?

NOTHING

What would someone who cares about their child do?

SOMETHING


What did Janet Arvizo do when Michael Jackson according to her own accounts licked the head of her child in front of HER...

NOTHING

So what would you do if you see someone licking the head of your child?




The following testimony is Janet Arvizo's. It was taken during the Grand Jury investigation. During the grand jury investigation there is not defense attorney present and it is only the prosecution's side that is presented to the grand jury. The following testimony does not involve any DEFENSE of Michael Jackson. It is only the side of the prosecution presented, I, however, would like people to read the following words and make their own decisions.

Q: Zonen or Sneddon
A: Janet Arvizo

[GRAND JURY TESTIMONY - 04-06-2004 - Page 981 - 983]

Q: All right. Mss Arvizo, did you see anything on that flight in terms of behavior by Michael Jackson toward Gavin that caught your attention that you would believe were suspicious, for lack of a better term, suspicious? Did you see him doing something that you noticed?

A: (Nods head up and down.)

Q: What did you see?

A: This was -- this was hours into the flight where everybody was already asleep, meaning Farschian --

Q: Uh-huh.

A: -- Patty and Grace.

Q: Okay.

A: This was after time had passed. They wouldn't let me get up. They wouldn't let me look at what was going on. So at this time when they were asleep I wanted to see where everybody was. And when I got up, that's when I saw Michael licking Gavin.

Q: Licking Gavin?

A: (Nods head up and down.)

Q: Where? What part of his body?

A: On the side of his head.

Q: Were they sitting next to each other?

A: Yes.

Q: Was Gavin awake or asleep?

A: Gavin was asleep.

Q: And did you see this more than once or just once?

A: Just that time period. And I thought I was losing my mind.

Q: You weren't certain what you were seeing?

A: Yeah. And I saw a big long white tongue. His tongue is like white.

Q: Did he do this more than once?

A: Yes. He just continues. He kept on over and over. And I thought it was -- I looked around, and I thought it was me that --

Q: Did you talk with one of your children afterward about this?

A: No. I went -- afterwards when we had went back I had asked Gavin, you know, Star, Davellin, "Are you okay? Is everything okay?" And that satisfied me. Because I thought it was me who saw something that wasn't there.

Q: Did somebody tell you that they had also seen that?

A: Yes.

Q: Who?

A: Time had passed, many times. Now this is like fast forward, way into us totally being out of Neverland.

Q: Okay.

A: Okay. Star -- Star is the smaller one of my three.

Q: Okay.

A: And the more -- the more I saw him speak, the freer he became. Like the more he spoke, the more Gavin became opposite.

Q: Okay.

A: Okay. In Jay's apartment Star said, "Oh," because Star was left and right throwing out different things that he had seen and what was happening. It came to a point where I was telling them after this, "Forgive and forget, forgive and forget, forgive and forget. And that's when Star had said, "Oh, mommy, and I saw Michael lick Star's -- Gavin's head on the airplane." And right there, that's when I knew that what I saw --

Q: Okay.

A: -- I saw.


[GRAND JURY TESTIMONY - 04-07-2004 - Page 1185]

Q: Well -- all right. Tell me about the situation involving your having seen Michael Jackson lick your son on the plane. Was this something that stayed with you for awhile? Were you thinking about this for awhile?

A: Yes.

Q: All right. How did it impact on you with Michael Jackson? What did you think about him?

A: Well, when Star told me what he had seen, then everything went -- I started --

Q: But during this early stages when you got back from Miami --

A: I thought -- when I'd seen it on the airplane I thought it was me.

Q: When was it that Star told you he'd seen it as well?

A: Star?

Q: Yeah.

A: Until after, when Star was opening up.

Q: Oh, so we're talking about after the 12th of March, aren't we?

A: Yes...
----------------


Again?

Question: What would you do if you see a grown male licking the head of your child?


What did Janet Arvizo do? Absolutely NOTHING.

8 Comments:

Blogger pyt in nyc said...

maybe head licking is normal in her family. Oh, no, i confused it with ass kissing.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Anti-Jacko Crowd said...

From one lawsuit to another, eh?

Damn, he just never learns, does he? I suppose this is a "set-up" by some "grifter," too, right?

Remember, everyone's a liar but Michael Jackson.....

;^)

8:02 PM  
Blogger Anti-Jacko Crowd said...

Oops, here's the link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060107
/ap_en_mu/michael_jackson_veterinarian

8:02 PM  
Blogger gilesmic said...

From one lawsuit to another, eh?
************
LOL. I guess that means the blog is putting up some pretty good arguments if the only negative thing against Michael you can come up with today is a rather bland lawsuit by a vet who still works for Michael and said he has "a lot of admiration for Michael".

What's the matter, get tired of campaigning for the rights of alleged molestation victims? Had to move on to wasting your time with searching the net for articles about someone you think is a pedophile? LOL, if it wasn't so damn funny I'd feel sorry for you.

9:07 PM  
Blogger pyt in nyc said...

Life has been very rough hasn't it anti-jacko?

9:29 AM  
Blogger Anti-Jacko Crowd said...

gilesmic said...
From one lawsuit to another, eh?
************
LOL. I guess that means the blog is putting up some pretty good arguments if the only negative thing against Michael you can come up with today is a rather bland lawsuit by a vet who still works for Michael and said he has "a lot of admiration for Michael".

What's the matter, get tired of campaigning for the rights of alleged molestation victims? Had to move on to wasting your time with searching the net for articles about someone you think is a pedophile? LOL, if it wasn't so damn funny I'd feel sorry for you.
-----------------------------------

You make lots of assumptions. I have a Yahoo account and have my home page set to the "My Yahoo" page with various subjects/articles linked to it. One of the "Top Stories" happens to be about Wacko and more of his inability to pay his debts.

It's rather strange that "grifters" would be after money he doesn't seem to have - if he's so wealthy, why can't he pay a mere $91K? Why did he welch on the artwork before? Why did he stiff the promoter for the millennium concerts?

Not only do I think he's a pedophile, but also a sick and insecure freak who has willingly mangled his own face numerous times. He's also apparently quite careless with his money, or at least was careless with the money he used to have.

Not much left for any "grifters" to get, right?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Anton Jackson said...

If that's the best you can come up with, we're in good shape. LOL

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites