Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Picture of Child Abuse






Want to be living it up in NYC with your friends with bling bling on your arm? It's easy my friends. Just take the example of Diane Dimond's favorite 'child molestation' extortionist..er..victim, pictured here. I give you Jordan Chandler everyone. All you have to do is accuse Michael Jackson of child molestation and BAM! you TOO can win the lottery! You too can live in an expensive apartment in New York, all expenses paid by none other than the KING OF POP himself! You too can get your lazy ass chauffered around in Bentleys a la Gavin Arvizo while being 'held hostage' at Neverland! You too can get your crotch waxed for free like his momma! Thank you Michael Jackson! Yes, my friends, "thank you Michael Jackson' is what our beloved Jordan is thinking as he stands there on the corner laughing at how he ruined a man's life by agreeing to a lie. "Thank you Michael Jackson" is what he thinks every day of his pathetic life as he lives off the money he extorted with a man's blood and tears. All the while, Jordan pops in one of Michael's CDs and tells himself that it wasn't HIM that almost killed the man, it was his mother and father, that he was just a victim of his parents. He tells himself that divorcing them makes him all innocent in the crime committed against an INNOCENT man. Jordan, however, doesn't realize that he's living in his own Neverland. What he should be thinking is 'damn, I had the chance to right my wrong. I had the chance to tell the TRUTH and free my conscience and Michael from my lies at his trial, but, alas, like the coward that I am, I chose to crawl back to my little hole and pretend like I don't exist. I had a chance, and I blew it." Thank You, Jordan Chandler. I hope you are proud of yourself.

6 Comments:

Blogger invincible said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:08 PM  
Blogger invincible said...

As cowardly and greedy as his extortionist father, as detestable as his brainless mother. I hope he's proud of himself, and one day ends up in the same position he put Michael Jackson in.

5:22 PM  
Blogger HIStory94 said...

Is it me or am I the only one that thinks he is more coming out of the closet than coming out of hiding!

8:17 AM  
Blogger losal23 said...

i don't c bling on his arm....

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm half way thru Aphrodite Jones' book on the trial and it's making me so angry that these snakes have, with the help of the media, brought an innocent man to the brink of meltdown. Diamon and Sneddon are so blinded by their hatred of Jackson, if someone accused him of being Hitler, they would treat it as truth. I'm sooooo angry about this.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u the same fuckin idiot who tried to accuse mj of molestin ur gay ass? faggot ass dumb ass retarded ass pussy ass mother fucker! wait until i find where you live. i'm gonna hunt your ass down and fuckin kill you and stupid ass pussy ass bitch!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Humor 
Blog Top Sites